wonders of pheromones!

“Are you still single???”
“Are you having trouble finding a partner??”
“Do all your friends have girlfriends and boyfriends except you??”
“Do you feel less attractive all the time!!??”
“Is your self confidence really low???”
“Do you wish to find love and ignite that passion in your life again!??!”
“Do you wish to find intimacy !??”

If the answer to all the above questions is yes, then Telebrands presents to you the solution to all your problems!!!
“LIQUID SENSE!”
*applause and cheers*
‘Liquid Sense is the best pheromone based formula that has been tried and tested, which when applied serves to stimulate and attract opposite sex.’
‘Pheromone is from Greek word Pheran – to transfer and Horman – to excite. It is found throughout the living world and is the ancient form of animal communication. It is a naturally occurring chemical compound found in all insects, animals, and humans.’
‘All you have to do is apply Liquid Sense in the same areas, as you would normally put your favorite perfume or cologne. This includes your wrists, neck, chest, behind your ears etc. It’s that simple! And your life will change forever!’
*scenes of somewhat horny men and women with a stupid smile plastered over their faces applying ‘liqud sense’ on above mentioned areas and totally relishing the experience.*

‘ORDER NOW! And experience the difference. Hear from some of our satisfied customers!’

Bob: all my friends had girlfriends and I always have trouble finding someone. My confidence had become really low! And then someone told me about liquid sense! And my life has changed ever since! I can walk into clubs and ask out women like never before! And almost never get turned down! I even have a steady girlfriend now! *blushes* Thank you liquid sense!!

Miranda : I felt that my husband and I were losing interest in each other. When my sister told me about liquid sense, I tried it out, and it works! Now my husband can’t take his eyes off me or his hands for that fact! My marriage is saved! *beams at camera* THANK you liquid sense!
*more random idiots shown posing with ‘the miracle stuff’ and grinning away at the viewers with their thumbs up.*

“So call NOW! And get a Sauna Solution with it absolutely Free!!”


p.s: NO I'M NOT KIDDING!!!
This piece of crap was brought to you by Telebrands, which regularly plagues various channels and tries it's best at brainwashing people with their super brilliant products! I was watching AXN.
But listen! I’m really impressed by this product! I mean it IS the solution to all my problems!! :| :| :|
So now you know what to get for my birthday!! :P

15 quacks:

Joel said...

hehe ... seen the same sort when i was a lill kid .. mmm think i was in the 5th when i saw one ... i remeber coz it was on the last pages of well .. popular mechanics .. is an American magazine devoted to science and technology .. talks mainly about all kinds of futuristic stuff .. hehe .. guess geeks like me need it more ;) hehe .. oie but u aint a geek and ur beautiful ... u dont need one of those pheromones!.. if i am correct u might already be producing enough in ur system .. hehe .. u dont want every tom dick and harry lined up for u now would u .. :P ..

>:D< >:D< >:D<

PS : and i am a lill broke .. so wont have enough money to get that for ur birthday .. hehe .. :P

Hyperactive maniac said...

@ joelaa darling

'if i am correct u might already be producing enough in ur system'

ROFL!
And popular mechanics in 5th grade! wow! geek !!!
>:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
besides i think you missed the sarcasm when I mentioned birthday gift!!
lol
luff ya!

Anindita said...

This ad sounds similar to Bingo mad angles! Better than glad bangles!! :P

>:D<

Saurabh said...

Living away from home with no access to television I had almost forgotten about all those how-stupid-can-they-get telebrand ads!
Good post..as always! :)

Hyperactive maniac said...

@ Dita
Haha! Doesn't it!! I couldn't stop laughing!
>:D<

@ saurabh

Ah yes! Well I'm always here to refresh your memory about all those
how-stupid-can-they-get telebrand ads!
And thank you!

Anonymous said...

LOL, I could SO do with one too! How was I supposed to know that the solution to all of my problems was THIS? Go Telebrand, really!

ROFL.

Scribblers Inc said...

THANKYOU.FOR.SAVING.MY.CRISIS.LADEN.LIFE.

Scribblers Inc.

Aanchal said...

i thought they limited themselves to selling wonder mixers, which could cut, mix and cook anything..........didnt know they also had a solution for those who are single when their friends aren't..........must check it out sometime......

Aditya Ajgaonkar said...

How much do one come phor? Me want sum.

AnUpAmA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hyperactive maniac said...

@ redeff

Rs.3999/-
PLUS a sauna solution, ABSOLUTELY free!!!! :D :P

masoom moitra said...

well, i think telebrands in SMART.some good sense really can solve most love problems i know of.so sense in solid or liquid is surely a great investment:)i love the ad!why is everyone being so sarcastic?

Hyperactive maniac said...

@ masoom
lol!

Unknown said...

Nicely said. I like your way of writing. Will certainly visit your site more often now.


human pheromones

eula_w said...

To Bob: Use pheromone cologne to find your girlfriend. Nice blog you have, thanks for the read!

Followers

The Reigning Drama Queen

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm an ebil, EBIL woman!