An idle mind is Isha's workshop! ;)

An idle mind is never idle.
But whenever it is close to being idle, I tend to doze off. And let me remind you, that happens a LOT!
And when imagination runs wild, the bizarre thoughts and imagery that it conjures up is quite baffling. Entertaining even.
Let me paint you a little picture. *grins*
You are in the middle of a sermon. Yes, a sermon, in a really beautiful church. And I’m not sure which ‘era’ it is. Very ancient is my guess.
Yeah so, there appears to be a rather cataclysmic storm outside and everyone is praying. Probably for it to subside, or maybe for George Bush to go to hell, whatever.
Suddenly the gigantic doors of the church fly open with a resonating crash and the cruel, cold howling wind swoops in as a wave of shudders engulfs the church.
He stands tall silhouetted against the gloomy dusk. His silver grey eyes gleam through the many fur coats he seems to be buried in. He scans the room with a hawk’s precision. His voice is a cold, clear command that slashes mercilessly through the silence.
“This is the end. You shall see no tomorrow. Come with me and you shall live.”
It comes as a sharp as a whiplash. Some step back a few paces with fear. And some start praying again, fumbling with their crucifixes feverishly.
He takes one step forward and slams his long, crooked staff as his last call.
Without thinking much, I step forward.
He looks at me with an icy stare. He waves his hand in a manner that I can only assume as spastic. But suddenly there appears a colorful whirlpool out of thin air that floats a few feet above my head. Almost hypnotized by its ingenuity I dive right into it. As I get sucked into an unknown dimension my insides churn with apprehension and excitement.
*THUD*
I land face down. Sand. Lots of it.
I look up to find myself at the most beautiful beach I have ever seen.
The bluest of the blue waters there ever was on earth. The whitest of the white sands God ever created.
The sun that looked as soft and demure as the moon.
The cool water lapped gently at my feet, almost lovingly.
Ah yes, I was in paradise. So the world came to an end! Big deal!
I turned around to find a beautiful island waiting for me to explore!
But wait…am I alone??? Where is everyone else?
Something hits home…....am I supposed to be Eve??? Is this the beginning of the world, rather than the end?? Does that mean Adam is waiting for me somewhere in the island???
*grins*
In that case, I sure hope the creepy old guy chose Johnny Depp to be my Adam!
Ah, sweet paradise!

10 quacks:

Joel said...

me is tryin not to imagine ... :P

deluded said...

me is trying to imagine...

goddam get out of there johnny depp

oh, wow

a T. rex


bloody ending......

that sucked

oh well.......youve got a much better imagination......

you continue

Anindita said...

I can understand the white beaches and et al, but EVE???!!!! Seriously????? Woman!!!! Go like shopping or something! Johnny Depp, well he is taken!!! =D

Hyperactive maniac said...

@ joela
PODA!!!!

@ dita
bah!! you are just jealous coz you don't get to be Eve, the first ever beautiful,sexy,smart woman on Earth!
:P :P :P
As for Johnny Depp, yes he is MINE for the taking!

Anindita said...

Jealous!! :O

Naahh!! I would much rather be clothed and have a full tummy! Not scavenge around for leaves n berries!! :D

Scribblers Inc said...

lady you have rather a fertile imagination...and the title takes the cake...

Scribblers Inc.

Shobhit said...

@Hyperactive.. blah

so you lost me at "... the first ever beautiful, sexy AND smart woman on EARTH."

when did that happen?!?! (or should the question be "when did 'she' happen??")

let's go grab a cup of get-a-life! :P

Hyperactive maniac said...

@ shobhit...blah blah

did you even read my post or were you more interested in making your 'presence' felt in between other people's comments!
thanks man! :P

Vaudevillian said...

that's actually the goan nightmare getting back at you.
does depp come back shouting banana puns in part 2?

Hyperactive maniac said...

@ vaudevillian
haha !
no nightmares ya!
but yes, johnny Depp does find me :D
I just restrained the urge to mention all the remaining details here :P

Followers

The Reigning Drama Queen

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm an ebil, EBIL woman!