Guess who's back!

It’s funny how we learn to adapt.

Amazing even.

How we manage to mould our minds and our hearts to accept everything around us and finally convince ourselves that we do actually ‘like’ it.

Or do we really?

Maybe we were prejudiced before and made some misinterpretations.

Or maybe we just realize as time passes that things are going to be a certain way and we better learn to suck it up and deal with it.

Yes it is amazing, how an open mind can change so many things around you!

Think about it.

Ok, I’m done with my quota of philosophy for this post!

In other news,

I’m actually enjoying college now!

Workload still sucks the life out of me but we do manage to have our moments!

And by ‘we’ I mean my entire class!

Saturation and boredom can drive you to randomly challenge juniors to a game of tug of war! Not that the wusses accept! Muhahahhaha! But we belong to Lucifer’s lineage !

So after excessive name calling, hooting and doing the chicken dance, we did manage to bring the camel under the mountain!(an aaya oonth pahad ke neeche) *grins*

Ah! What a spectacle it was!

I solemnly swear I’m not exaggerating when I say the entire college…I mean the ENTIRE College was there to watch!(inclusive of professors who were trying to yell over all the noise for us to get our asses back into our classes). Not that we invited them or intended to create so much commotion that distracted everyone enough to come of their classes and watch and cheer!! *makes a sweet angelic face*

But guess who won! Guess guess!

Yeah FD-7 girls rule! *flexes muscles*

The boys were the 'happiest'! (no pun intended) their next request was kabbadi! (yeah right!)

Oh but did I mention kho-kho??? And hopscotch?

*grins wider*

And did I mention the awesome fun we had????

Muhahahaha!

But all said and done…I WILL MISS JOELAAA!!!

He leaves on Monday!

*makes super sad face*

I had such a great time hanging out with him!

Oh and he finally made me proud! The leeetle boy has grown up! *wink wink nudge nudge*

The mallu bomb rules!

Lub you!

Oh and for all of you blog readers, there is another 'breaking news' some joker has copied one of my posts and converted it into one of those mail forwards!

Yeah you guess right, the now famous post is' Breaking news indeed' FYI!

Not that I’m getting any credit for it!

I wish I had a copyright to my blog!

For that matter I wish I could sue the person and become a millionaire!

*day dreams for a while*

Oh wait a minute…..I don’t even know who that joker is ! D-OH!

Silver lining. I’m goooood! *looks smug*

Psst…hey metrosexual monk! I’m still right here! *big colgate smile*

11 quacks:

Anindita said...

I wish I could enjoy college too! :|

I wish Joel wouldn't go. *will rob the bank even; to make him stay*

I wish my wishes came true.

Till then...

Lets put out a manhunt for the joker who turned your post into a mail forward and split the cash! What say???!! ;)

Vaudevillian said...

bhel come back! your post's on a forward? you're famous man!
this is probably good enough a reason for them to air it again.
bhayaanak blog haadsa - post chor ki pehchaan laapata -
"ladki ke blog se HAMARE news ki post ko banaya gaya ek forward mein"

Scribblers Inc said...

what no reporter credits also? :(

Scribblers Inc.

Hyperactive maniac said...

@dita
sigh! such is life!
oh and yes! hunt down the loser!

@ vaudevillian

thenkoo... thenkoo vaary mach!
hahaha!! i can totally imagine such healines accompanied by advertisements like 'crystal undergarments' and 'jhakaas mosquito coil' scrolling at the bottom of the screen!
:P :P :P

Hyperactive maniac said...

@ everyone
ah yes! mithun did report about the crime to me, but i had information about this from dita first, technically.
i ignored coz i thought it wasn't a big deal, but when you said you also recieved it i was like whoa!!!
and then my sister told the very next day that even SHE had received the mail!
so that was IT!
:D :D :D
*applauds dita and mithun for their outstanding investigation 'keeping their eyes open' skills*

Anindita said...

:D cartoon!! :D

Anonymous said...

Your college seems to be a copy of what they picture in movies.Students having all the fun that is possible !! Girl,you have to be happy with this as there are people a little far from you who desperately want to get out of college and start swimming in the real world.

BTW,does your college offer masters in economics?

Hyperactive maniac said...

@ mishra
umm...i study at national institute of fashion technology!
and no it doesn't offer masters in economics! :P

Anonymous said...

DAMN ! Fashion - what would I know about that.Still,I can give it a shot.You could give me a crash course or something ? Ofcourse for free :)

Hyperactive maniac said...

@ mishra
heehaahaa
u wish :P

Scribblers Inc said...

justice is served!! and yes blog update please madam!!

Scribblers Inc.

P.S.- thank you for following my blog!I am honored! :)

Followers

The Reigning Drama Queen

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm an ebil, EBIL woman!