Train jumpers!

It is quite an experience traveling by the Mumbai locals everyday. Yeah I know I have mentioned that before! But the more I travel, the more fascinating it gets! I don’t get bored at all. Tired, yes, but bored, nope siree! I mean as long as I have my music, I can conquer the world! :P

Its fun to watch how people have honed their skills, over the years I assume, of flying and swinging into a running train before it even halts at the platform!! Without any injury to self! There is however no guarantee for the people in their vicinity who might get struck in the face by a flailing arm, a rock hard bag or an umbrella while trying similar acrobatics!!

I’d rather not! I prefer standing all the way to Cotton-Green station than trying such tactics and breaking my nose!

But it’s so entertaining to watch how they gauge and calculate their position and the train’s speed and take the plunge with such awe-inspiring confidence!

Oh well!

By the way, my 'Cute station guy’ has started noticing me more than usual! :D

I like! And I love casual Fridays! :D :D :D

In other news,

At work, my first collection is underway! Woo-hoo!

Things have started rolling baby!!

On the other hand, my office colleagues could constitute the cast of a new season of ‘Mind your language!’

The limelight will be stolen by the ‘Burpy lehiri’ of my office. I can’t disclose her name, but lets just say, ‘Arr yooo made or whaat??’(are you mad or what?) and
‘Peeelsbery aata’(Pillsbury atta) and ‘I pay you no, u buyed samosa for me, how much?'(i won't bother explaining that!) is quite entertaining! :P


10 quacks:

Anurag said...

I had once stood on the edge and when the train approached vile-parle some noobs pushed me so hard that I fell flat onto the floor ...No Injuries but could'nt catch those noobs :(

and about that samosa thing ....Such People don't deserve a treat ...Seriously ...what was he thinking :P ?? And Samosa are made out of "Peelsbury aata" ?? did'nt know that :D

Anonymous said...

Office seems to be an entertaining hang out- so many friends who are working now say so..And you seem to have similar views too. However, I do not know what kind of office will accomodate people like me.

I have not travelled in locals much.Just once when I was in Mumbai 3 years back.It was fun. I had to let go 3 trains a in row before managing to hang on to one. It was tough.

Anindita said...

The cute station guy has a name n everything now eh??? ;)

Burpy!! :P U buyed samosa!!! :D

Goodness Gracias!!! You must be having a blast!! :D

<3

Hyperactive maniac said...

@ dita
yeah he has a name and an identity! :P from what my 'sources' tell me, he is quite daft...hmm...i think i'm losing interest :P haha!
and burpy yeah! lol!

@anurag

all those were snippets from different conversations!! NOT in one sentence!
haha....yeah she is rather funny!

@mishra

yeah i quite like my offcie environment, except for when i get these deadly sleep attacks!
cheers!

Scribblers Inc said...

burpy?That eej a nice...go on..make your first collection..Its the first step towards becoming a societal human at length...wait...is societal a word???

Scribblers Inc.

Anindita said...

Dont lose interest coz others tell you that he is all daft! Find out yourself! :P

Be pricey, one last time! ;)

Hyperactive maniac said...

whatever to him man! :P
i can find some other eye candy. and u really think i will trot off to talk to some stranger :P all the silly talk was all in good fun :D

Rohan said...

Shuberbly written..!!eshmaall and shweet..!!:)way to go :)
PS: best of luck with the cute station guy :)

Hyperactive maniac said...

Hey Rohan!

thenkoo thenkoo! :D

PS: cute station guy still checks me out :D

Rohan said...

Darn..i should start travellin in trains..!!bus is not doing any good for me :D:P

Followers

The Reigning Drama Queen

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm an ebil, EBIL woman!