Tag, tag awaaay!

Ok! So I was tagged! Now for the rules of this somewhat funny game,

These are the rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

I was tagged by Anindita. (the jobless woman! :P)

  1. As a kid, I used to my bedside pillows as living beings who had feelings and also my dear , dear friends. I had named both my pillows and used to talk to them every night before I went to sleep or was upset or was particularly ecstatic.(No I don't remember their names!) I hated it when my sister threw them around or called them inanimate or me stupid!! (SO I was a weird little kid :P)

  1. I had thing for brand new stationary items! New papers, pencils, sharpeners, erasers, text- books, note-books, examination pads, fountain pens, sketch pens, pastel colours, water colors, brushes, compass box, rulers, even postid stamps when they were new! I loved buying them; I loved the smell of it! I loved the novelty of it! I loved going to school or writing an exam with a whole new set of stationary items! (geek…maybe?? :D)

  1. I made my parents buy me a cycle when I topped my class in 2nd grade. I learnt how to ride it in my grade four summer vacations! Till then, my sister enjoyed the novelty! (you could say I was being a wuss >_<)

  1. I have been bitten by stray dogs TWICE! Once when I was 4 years old and once when I was 11 years old. But I still love dogs! (and NO! I didn’t provoke them to bite me!)

  1. Throughout school I’ve tried my luck with games like, hockey (the stick was too big! And no pun intended), basketball (too short!), table tennis (bad timing!), hand-ball (lot of nose injuries) and football (ahh! One thing I got right!)

  1. While playing a game of Taboo today, instead of saying ‘ what is another word for the male reproductive organ’ I ended up saying, ‘ what is another word for male penis’ (D-OH!!! I wonder what the female version of it is!!! Stop stop!)

so the people I shall tag now are.... Shobhit, Varsha, Mithun, Mishra, Joel, Vishad

Tag away people!

10 quacks:

kyamaloom said...

2nd point is so so ME! Even the pages of new books, smelled so fresh and good.

A big ":P" for the last point. :P

Anonymous said...

Hey,thanks for tagging me.Will do the needful before this weekend or by the end of it.

Hmm..about the post..

I am not much different either except that I was not bit by dogs (and I do not LOVE them as such ,or hate them for that matter) and I never had a bicyle till my second year of engineering.

Talking to pillows does sound "interesting"- just that I read in some story in Nandan ( the monthly story book for kids ) that the prince used to do it instead of putting on an alarm.Somehow that alarm has worked for me since the last 23 odd years.

About the last,Taboo game thing...I am speechless *wink*

Good to know about you :)

Cheerio,
Mishra

Scribblers Inc said...

Tenk yew!!Tenk yew!!but that tag is done no??or do I do it again with six more naya wala quirks??I could, actually coming to think of it...I am Mr Quirk!!:0

Scribblers Inc.

Anurag said...

Baah I tag you again ... :P
btw you topped in 2'nd :O

Hyperactive maniac said...

@sutta

we are ze birds of ze same feather, my frand!

@ mishra

update blog with your quirks!! quick!

@scribblers

unhuh!! six more naya wala quirks required! ;)

@anurag

u tagged me!!? i just mentioned my quirks! oh well! and yes i topped in 2nd grade! how difficult is that! :P we didnt even have subjects like history, geography,economics, civics, hindi or marathi! hail 2nd grade!

Anindita said...

:P

I love stationary too!! Forgot about it while i wrote!! :P :P :P

We should play more taboo!! Captain Underpants! And I have the POWER!! :P :P :P

Nenlos said...

There. I did it. Happy?

Nepharius said...

Leave me out. That felt good.

FlowerPowerBoi said...

I also tagged or whatever.

Yay.

Hyperactive maniac said...

@nepharius

Im really sorry! didn't mean to !! you know that!!! sowwy :( :(

Followers

The Reigning Drama Queen

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm an ebil, EBIL woman!