BREAKING NEWS indeed!!!

Ok…some people think that media is one field that makes a mountain out of a mole hill, rather the media people make a career out of blowing things out of proportion!

Some may take offence to this statement….but it IS true! Not that I hate media or something…and I also don’t wanna judge anyone or any profession. It’s just that it gets quite hilarious at times.

One would think that at least the news channels would do something worthwhile. But some beg to differ!

I’m talking about India TV.

Bored as I was (the chewth of a cable guy had switched channel signals again), I was flipping through all the 100 channels quite randomly, while chitchatting with Dita.

I came across India TV.

BREAKING NEWS blinking all over the screen!

So I lingered on the channel and continued jabbering.

OH and it was TOTALLY worth the linger!

Here is what I saw!!

What? When? How?! Where!?


Oh crap!! Cows are missing!!! haaaaalp!!


Hats off India TV!!! What would we do without you!!?!?


I really REALLY like this animation!!


OH why not?!?! Coz bloody aliens will fucking travel billions of lightyears so that they can drink delicious cow's milk on their long journey back!


Ha! why didn't I think of that before!? They must really worship our cows!! THAT's why they abduct them!!


Really!??!? You don't say!!!


Yes yes!! Our cows are being beamed by alien ships! The world is coming to an end!!! haaaaaalp!!



Oh fuck!! We better hide Indian cows!! Coz thats exactly what the aliens are looking for!! Quick QUICK!!

Oooooooooo! Flying cows!!!


And some more!


I told you aliens exist!!!! I was beamed too, when I was a child and I didn't believe in aliens!!!! HA! in your face!!! see the proof!!


Wow more proof!! HAIL India TV!


I dare you to spot the cow inside the encircled area!!
(psssst....it's flying!)

I believe! I believe!!
Go away alien freaks!!! Don't take our cows!!


NEED I SAY MORE!?!??!!?!?

And while you check out all the above pictures, don't miss the advertisements scrolling at the bottom of the page of every picture! Priceless stuff I would say! *winks*

p.s:- All these pictures were clicked by my sister on her sony ericsson phone that has a 2 megapixel camera! ALL of the above pictures are 100% genuine!!

15 quacks:

Joel said...

woah ... and i thought star news was good .. guess u have proven beyond any doubt that india tv is a must have channel .. hehe :D

Mihir Pathare said...

Cows have always been abducted... it's been that way for a long time now... I thought this story was leaked around the time roswell became popular..

Anindita said...

*MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*


:D

Anindita said...

Crystal undergarments????

Scribblers Inc said...

dang..no wonder I cant relate to people from this planet...and I like cows milk....

Scribblers Inc.

Nenlos said...

paaltu jaanvaron ko chhipa lijiye
Quick! Tommy, get inside!

Crystal undergarments! I want! I want!

I believe this channel one hundred percent! Until now, I thought that I'd lost my favourite pen, but I now remember that there was a clear blue light for a while and my pen levitated in the air and disappeared! I'm sure the aliens wanted it to keep a check-list of all their favourite milk products.

Hyperactive maniac said...

@ varsha
hehehhahahahahahahaha!!!
my sympathies for your abducted pen!

Mihir Pathare said...

I gots proof!!!

http://www.cowabduction.com/

Actual Video here!! >>

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6046596687847798944

Anonymous said...

I will have to read it when my server is up.Its 5AM by my watch aur meri batti gul ho rahi hai..Just dropped to say Good morning :)

Unknown said...

and APPARENTLY ppl in Europe and Russia are also facing the same cow abduction crises! lmao!! this is so stupid!

Postwar said...

wow...seriously wow...i went to journo school and they never NEVER taught us this...wow...

Shalz Nair said...

UNBELIEVEBALE STUFF !!! SUCHA WASTE OF TIME ...

CAN ACTUALLY INCREASE YOUR PATIENCE LEVELS.......... WATCHING THESE BUFFONS MAKING A NEWS OUT OF NOTHING......

aneri_masi said...

This indeed is worth stealing :)
Am gonna forward the link to your blog to my friends...

sweetearth said...

HAA HAA HAAH...I am the alien...We love your cows...we want more !!!!!cow cow cow cow!!!

christopher dimebag said...

Well we do have a problem with cattle overgrazing in India and the high population is more of a threat to the environment than a benefit to the economy. We could do away with some cows...the aliens might really like their beef jerky fresh!! Could be a good investment opportunity...hmmm

Followers

The Reigning Drama Queen

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm an ebil, EBIL woman!