ATTENTION please!

This is one of those posts, where I shall vent, abuse, crib and abuse some more.

But I also wish to bring up a long standing issue, where all girls will sympathize with me, they better!

Eve teasing.

Yeah. So that bloody sucks!

I mean men are so fucking sexually frustrated!

Kindly bear with me ladies, I’m getting to the point!

So I was traveling to office this morning with two of my friends. Today I had to travel in 2nd class compartment, as I didn’t have a first class pass from Kharghar. (I hate traveling by second class compartments!)

Now I was in the ladies compartment which is adjacent to the men’s compartment, and this train was one of those trains which don’t have that screen which blocks men from gaping at all the women in the compartment.(bloody pigs!)

T.V room as one of friends calls it.

There was still 5 minutes for the train to leave from Vashi, when this jackass came from somewhere and stood right outside the window I was sitting next to and started staring. Staring his fucking eyes out! I threw him disgusted looks a couple of times but he didn’t seem the kinds who would get the point. So I started to ignore.

The train started to move, but this asshole was hanging so far out from the door of this compartment that he could conveniently peep into the window and stare some more. Now I was getting uncomfortable. I still ignored.

The train halted at Mankhurd, and another chewthiya got inside the men’s compartment and started doing the same stunts as the previous jackass. But this one decided to sing!

I continued ignoring. When the train started nearing Kurla, I was starting to get REALLY pissed off. Coz this guy wouldn’t fucking stop!

He made a disgusting noise that sounded like a smooch.

THAT was IT!

"Abbe saamne dekhna! Idhar kya dekh raha hai tabse!" I yelled!

"Abbe tujhe dekh raha hoon kya bhains(buffallo)! Saamne dekh bolti hai! Tujhko dekh raha hoon kya!?!? Samajhti kya hai apne aap ko…" he yelled back.

"saala tabse toh yahi pe ghoor raha hai!!! bakwaas kya kar raha hai?!!?!?" I screamed back!

But after I said that he started ranting and abusing me further!!

NOW I wanted to slap him and fucking rip off his balls! What a fuckhead!

Before I could retaliate, my friend grabbed my hand and squeezed it hard, warning me to stop, coz no good would come out of it. I shut my mouth and hoped he would shut up too.

But he didn't stop there!! He continued abusing me and calling me unthinkable names for a good 10 minutes!! I felt my face growing hotter and hotter with humiliation and anger.

I was starting to wish that he would just fall off the moving train and hit one of those electric poles!!

After a while, some men in the compartment started abusing the asshole and asked him to shut-up coz he was embarrassing everyone. Which he finally did and after that he also stopped staring.

Oh man!!! I have never felt such white hot anger surge through me!! If only I could just spray pepper spray all over his fucking, chutiatic, gutter mouthed face!!!!

Aaarrrrghh!

When I finally got off at my stop, my friend reminded me.

“Isha, next time, just ignore such people. They are not worth it.”

Yeah so it’s always the girl or the woman who has to sacrifice and compromise her freedom and self-respect in front of such assholes!

I have been humiliated many times like this before! I have been called disgusting names and I have been grabbed and felt up many times. I can’t begin to say who violating it feels . Every woman has to go through that. And silently.

Coz if you do say something, this is what happens. You get humiliated like I did today.

21 quacks:

Rajesh said...

Ya...thats there...Eve teasing is really horrible...i thot it was on the decline of late...atleast here in Chennai...nice post..

Hyperactive maniac said...

eve teasing will never decline!
you prolly haven't heard any stories of it recently!
it happens every single day!

Joel said...

maybe u should give one of these a try .. i hear they r a craze in the states .. am just kidding ... as ur friend put it .. its just not worth it .. there are too many of those idiots out there .. i am surprised that other women in the compartment dint join in with u .. hmmmm

Anindita said...

Why didn't your friends join in????? Goodness! This is so bloody disgusting... Why do women prefer to be silent spectators? Why do they bear this shit????


God.. I don't have anything to say woman, I'm still speechless.... :|

Hope they go to hell and that their balls are infected by termites, lice and flesh eating maggots. They would still deserve more...

*HUGS*

Hyperactive maniac said...

@dita
ooh i like that thought!!! :D thanks darlingay!

Scribblers Inc said...

some rewiring those people need...something wrong with the basic circuitry....and you ought to carry one of those pepper sprays I guess...would make matters a lot better...hopefully.

Scribblers Inc.

P.S.-Joel's link is a "stunner"!!

Joel said...

@Scribblers Inc .. i think the extreme voltage that the tazer should happily provide would automatically do the rewiring that u mentioned :D

too bad those things are illegal in india ..

Anurag said...

These things are at best to be Ignored...
I condemn whatever happened...but are'nt things like Groping categorized as Eve-Teasing ??...I mean lakhs of men stare(badly) at women...May be the Smooch Noise was a bit too far fethched ....

Vaudevillian said...

meet hillary rodham clinton, a master of subtle self-defence tactics

first, you give off a menacing stare like this
then you let the dumfuck feel the intensity of it like this in a wtf's happenin kinda thing
then you slowly build it up like this
now comes the main part.
with full force, all that anger and frustration that built up since the past 5 minutes, you let it all out like this while staring into the

bastard's eyes
double the expressive intensity and give it your best shot like this

now comes the most important step; quickly change your whole facial expression energy to something like this thus confusing the

numbskull and sendin him into a state of temporary shock and while he gets around to realising what just happened, let off a fast confused

smile
and watch the idiot float off into an oblivion of mental retardation.

oh, and if all else fails, you can always resort to this


This is an increasingly serious problem which sadly doesn't look like it'll phase out anytime all soon thanks to the rather large majority of dumbfucked, perverted lowlife.
It all comes down to how we could change ourselves in order to combat it, but its probably a good idea to ignore it, if you're alone.
have you heard of Blank Noise? seems like you're an action hero then. http://blanknoiseactionheroes.blogspot.com/
http://blog.blanknoise.org/

Hyperactive maniac said...

@ anurag
eve-teasing means harassment of women , be it verbally or physically. both are equally bad. it's humiliating and disgusting!!!
are you implying that only coz he made comments, i should happily ignore everything????
it's not easy to ignore when the jackass is calling you stuff like 'whore' and 'buffallo' and a 'bitch' loudly!
i just haven't mentioned every little detail of all he said, coz i wanted to spare my readers some censorship!

And yes lakhs of men stare badly at women, so does that means we should just accept it as a part of life and forget it!??! you don't think its wrong!?!?!?!
And i don't think you would tolerate it, if your sister/ mother/ girlfriend were in my position!!
you certainly wouldn't make an argument like 'but are'nt things like Groping categorized as Eve-Teasing ??'

Hyperactive maniac said...

@ metrosexual monk

ROFLMAO!!
thanks for the kickass comment! it's a blog post in it's self!!

that definitely cheered me up!!
I've seriously gotta give it a shot once!!!
:D :D :D
thanks for dropping by!

Hyperactive maniac said...

@ joel and mithun

*chants*
I WANT TAZER!
I WANT TAZER!
I WANT TAZER!

Joel said...

oie ... i was only kidding about the tazer .. :P ... those things are pretty darn dangerous .... though i do love one of the ideas that the blank noise fellows have ... the wanted eve teaser list ... whip out the camera .. take a pot shot of the bugger .. and post it online .. well it wont do any good or nothing .. but i am sure people like him dont like the idea of being photographed .. and besides .. if u do something totally unexpected .. it does get people off guard and confused .. ;)

Anonymous said...

I believe Men ( specially of my generation ) need to grow up as far as maturity is concerned.I agree they are nothing but sex driven for most of their lives and for reasons (which I can only speculate) ,Indian society has groomed such bastards since ages.

What happened to you was bad- real bad.Infact I can only comment here on this blogspace and still not get an idea of what it feels to be humiliated like that.I have been helpless and frustrated at times in the little time that I have spent around.But,that does not match with the experience of those who have undergone such trauma.

Eve teasing is a national issue and sadly,all the tactics that these people with power adapt are *far from convincing*.Lets just admit that the society want this all to continue.Terrible it is.Any suggestions that you have to bring this all down ?

Anurag said...

Thanxs for clarifying.....And No I think it's terribly wrong to do that....Probably You should have had all the details and my comment would have been totally different ...

Aninya said...

hey...
eve-teasing - routine issue for all women!!!..and i disagree with all men/women who advice that it should be ignored(including ur friends... I can't believe women around didn't help…what’s wrong with Mumbai??!!!)
...what is more funny that something similar happened with me too :P...check it out... hope u go through it, cool off, finally laugh it off because...you are not alone, we are all here fighting the same battle, each day of our lives!!

Hyperactive maniac said...

@anurag
i shouldnt have to give all details in the post...you should know what a serious issue eve-teasing is...i'm surprised at your ignorance about the issue.

@aninya

hey! thanks for dropping by!
will surely check out your blog!

Hyperactive maniac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nenlos said...

I will say just one thing -
May the fucking bastard's balls blow up and rot in hell.

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog and think you write very well. Totally agree with your post --- have had to deal with that myself since I used to take second class all the time. I reckon the buses are worse though (wrt groping and feeling up). Remember hating travelling by bus! Anyway, keep up the good work in terms of writing and fending off these jerks! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Isha,

I recently wrote about something like this and in light of recent events...

The major issue is why do I ignore a person? The man is reducing me to a mere object and I should not say anything. I had once had a similar incident. A man tried to twist my hand and I screamt bloody murder and the men around thrashed him. But if you had got some support then that man would have never repeated this. I wonder why women choose to be oblivious to this? So sad when I cant even support a fellow woman :(

Wake up! Is all I can say to them!

Followers

The Reigning Drama Queen

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm an ebil, EBIL woman!