Thank you....thank you very much!

You would think that some things are impossible but then sometimes, you really believe it could happen the way you want it, and then it does….isn’t it the greatest feeling in the world!

It’s been happening a lot with me lately…I’m not complaining!

Positive thinking works!

I think there is a small part of everyone that loves being miserable, it’s just because you probably love feeling the way you do when you get over it. Humans are weird.

My semester whisked past me! And I can’t believe how quickly it ended.

My mid-semesters were mind numbingly bad but my finals were surprisingly good! Because I believed in myself to make it better.

I like the feeling.

There are so many things still disturbing me and I wish I could make it all go away….

Hadn’t it been for my amazing friends I couldn’t have made it so far…. I wouldn’t have been here today. I don’t wish to sound so dramatic, but then well…people don’t call me a drama queen for nothing!

Thank you all! I love you guys!

Here goes….in no particular order…(this might be a slightly long post.)

Anindita Debnath – For the long walks, the shopping sprees, the paani-puri and watermelon juice treats, for drooling over Johnny Depp for hours together, for being the greatest listener, the sweetest person and the most caring and thoughtful friend I could’ve asked for. Thanks for loving me so much!

Achintya Rao- For being the insane mad entertainment who always manages to make me smile no matter what, for listening to me yapping, for yapping so much yourself, for the tips on playing the guitar, for some crazy performances, for all the randomness and for being around no matter what. (and also, for Varsha Smile)

Sailee Mandhare- For her crazy contagious laughter, her adorably funny expressions and ridiculous notions, for all the clothes-swapping, for the incessant goose watching, for encouraging me for certain outrageous things and otherwise, for laughing over stupid pointless discussions, for the awesome time at the pubs….

Sharada Sundarmurthy- For discussions over every topic under the sun and otherwise, for really random questions now and then, for being honest, for the fun shopping sprees, for the 5 hour phone chats, for all the girl talk online, for constantly drooling over Johnny Depp and Hugh Laurie, and other extremely hot and unattainable men, for those amazing 3 really cold nights spent on the terrace talking and talking and talking,for all the useful medical information, for your mom's amazing food and filter coffee!

Gauri Deo- For being the gentle listener, warm hugger and a compassionate friend, for being the voice of reason as well as a solid support, for the strong person you are, for the drunk night on the terrace when it rained, for being so darn sweet, for always understanding, for loving me as much as you do.

Tejasvi Duvuri – For having the answers to most of my questions, for loving me and believing in me, for teaching me to be more practical and pragmatic in life, for always making me see the other side of things, for being so strong, for laughing our asses off for hours together for no apparent reason, for being the awesome mimic that you are, for the offer you made me that I cannot refuse, for being my brain twin!

Masoom Moitra- For our rare but fun times together, for being as crazy as you are, for loving me, for your smart solutions, for being honest., for the warm tight hugs, for being full of interesting stories, for seeing right through me, for opening my mind to a lot of things, for being such an amazing person, for always making it a point to meet me whenever your stupid hectic schedule allows you, for understanding me through and through, for being my friend.

Devina Lalla- For wise cracks and hilarious smart ass comments, for the constant reality check, for all the encouragement, for the stress relieving cribbing and bitching sessions, for all the drunk moments, fro always making me feel better whenever i'm upset, for making feel so much more special than I consider myslef to be, for being partly responsible for my sanity, for being there.

Joel Alenchery- For being so sweet to me , for your hilarious typos that make me laugh, for being so dorky and so adorable at the same time, for being so thoughtful and that awesome birthday gift you sent me! (my gift is still pending, I know…it’ll come Smile) for the innumerable cute hugs. Wish you were here.

Joel Joy- For letting me take your case, for our very rare, but fun meets, for the chocolates and roses and cakes. For making me do stupid things! For being my friend.

Viyanka Tanna- For all the positive influence, for making me believe, for tips on practically everything, for all the yapping 24/7, for being crazy and for all the entertainment, for all the spontaneity, for all the hilarious embarrassing moments.

Arunima Majhi- For being SO fucking loud all the time! for useless trivia….for embarrassing everyone around her, for abusing the crap out of the faculty under her breathe….for being her!

Parul Das- For being the adorable dheemi local of the class, for your hilarious comments, for the perfect comic timing, for being the only lovable delhiite, for loving Mumbai for than delhi, for always being concerned.

Neharika Sharma- For ALL the useful information one could get Wink for making me feel un-guilty, for supporting me all the way, for all the late night, wild, stupid, unimaginable girl talk, for being so huggable and awesomely funny, for always making me feel gooood! For admiring me all the time, for being so lovable! And for being my wifey! Mmuah!

Pardon moi if I missed out some things…..but my sentiments remain solid for all…I love you guys a lot! Each one of you….love having you around…be there for me as I will be there for you….for as long as I can….

Mmuah to all!

5 quacks:

Anindita said...

Awwww, i love you so much!! Ummm.. will you divorce Niharika? Then we can get married!! :P :P

Mwah mwah and more mwah...

<3

Anindita said...

Err.. Neharika, I think! Whatever.. You know who she is!! ;)

Hyperactive maniac said...

I'm allowed polygamy! ;) :D :D
you in?!

Anindita said...

Hmmm... But I'm not sharing my bathroom!! :P :P :P

You got yourself a deal!! ;)

Unknown said...

hey...love u 4 writin so many wonderful things abt me...n awesome fun tht v always end up having :P

Followers

The Reigning Drama Queen

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm an ebil, EBIL woman!