His famous quotes!

College wouldn’t be college if it weren’t for its professors!

Every faculty has at least one unique sample item, by default, so to speak.

Barring one, my faculty consists of sample pieces, each one unique it their own right! *winks*

But I ‘liked’ only one of the many unique ones.

He was nice, but his mastery over the elite English language was mind blowing!

Before I start,

Disclaimer:-

The contents of this post are highly confidential. So to speak, I solemnly swear I shall not disclose the identity of the professor, for I don’t wish to bear the harsh consequences which may follow in an event that may involve my faculty actually discovering this not so discrete blog and reading this particular post! (I don’t totally dislike the below mentioned professor. He was a master entertainer.)

A slightly balding head, a kind smile on his face and a rounding belly that hung slightly beyond his belt, the hem of his pants hung inches above his ankles and his shoes somehow made squelching noises!


He walks in hurriedly with a briefcase bag in one hand and a hero Honda helmet in the other, he wishes us , starts fumbling with his briefcase combination lock and produces a pen-drive from the clutter and immediately loads his presentation into the computer and starts off with the lecture.

He taught us Intellectual Property Rights.

I never did quite follow what he said….but I always wrote down his best quotes!!

*takes a deep breathe* Here goes!

“Kindly draw the drawings…”(ahem..sure!!)

“Changing hairstyles is their culture. You know they are different if you the know the hairstyles.” (I have NO clue what this is about!)

“ The working ladies go to the toilets in the mornings in the texture there.” (WTF!!)

“ Add the hydrogen to the oxygen and the water will come out. But you cannot the get the water every time or the everybody will have the patents to the water”. (chemists must love him!)

“Put the clothes in the water and it will the vibrate.” (I can’t comprehend how he even imagined something like that!!)

“If he has to the sue someone in India, he has to go file a sue in India.” (Sure thing!!)

“By mistake it happenings! All users are not smarter like you!” (unhuh!! Totally!)

Here comes the grand finale!

‘They sells you the trousers, but after the washes, it becomes the Bermudas and the t-shirts becomes the banyans!!' ( I have never laughed so hard!)

Enjoy giggling!

4 quacks:

Anurag said...

Roflmao !!!
There are Plenty of Samples in my college ......
But they are in NIFT too :O

Scribblers Inc said...

ah hahahahaha!!
English is indeed Phunny!!

Peace.
Scribblers Inc.

P.S.-Put clothes in water and they vibrate???washing machines???ah ha ha ha ha ha...OMG!!!

Anindita said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*still rolling about laughing*

Awesome! :)

Hyperactive maniac said...

@ anurag

OH!! NIFT is infested with samples!! :D :D :D

@ scribblers inc.

Our books are filled with his dialogues and not notes :P

@dita

unhuh!! :D :D :D

Followers

The Reigning Drama Queen

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm an ebil, EBIL woman!